Who Should Complete the Level 2 NVQ in Liquid Applied Roofing?
The NVQ Level 2 in Liquid Applied Roofing is designed for any person or employee that is currently working as a Liquid Applied Roofer and requires a nationally recognised qualification in this occupation. The NVQ Level 2 is also for those looking to gain their CSCS Blue Skilled Card.
- QCF 641 – Conforming to General Health, Safety & Welfare in the Workplace
- QCF 642 – Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- QCF 643 – Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- QCF 112 – Prepare Background Surfaces for Liquid Waterproof Systems in the Workplace
- QCF 113 – Apply Liquid Waterproof Systems in the Workplace
- QCF 114 – Repairing and Maintaining Liquid Waterproof Systems in the Workplace.
Method of Assessment
The Level 2 NVQ is assessed on-site. These on-site assessments are not disruptive to your day to work, the assessor will observe and record your day to day tasks. Evidence is collected through video, photographs, professional discussions and method statements.
On average it can take candidates anywhere between 2-4 months to complete their Level 2 NVQ. The duration is very much dependant on the quality of evidence that the assessor can collect on each visit.
A CITB grant of £600 is available to companies registered with the construction industry training board.