Working at Heights Course Aim
This regulated and nationally recognised qualification has been specifically designed to increase awareness of safety considerations whilst working at height, including the importance of the equipment used and how to ensure a safe working environment.
Who Should Attend The Working at Heights Course?
The QA Level 2 Award in Working at Height (RQF) is ideal for those who work, or are aspiring to work in any type of environment that may require them to work at height, such as: building and construction, agriculture, forestry, factories, warehouses and more.
- Legislation, regulations, roles and responsibilities when working at height
- The consequences of non-compliance
- Safe working practices when working at height
- How to reduce the risks from:
• Weather conditions
• Working environments
• Others working at height
• Falling objects
• Fragile surfaces
- Importance of risk assessments
- Rescue plan requirements
- Types of equipment and testing requirements
- Selecting appropriate equipment
- Identifying safety precautions when using equipment
- Reporting procedures when equipment is faulty
£90 + VAT Per Person