Who Should Attend The Working at Heights Course?
The Working at Height course is designed for anyone that works at height in their day to day job.
- Work at height
- Bad practice
- Related legislation
- Work at height legislation
- BS8454: 2006
- Hierarchy of controls
- Work at height equipment selection
- Work at height risk assessments
- Work at height rescue (overview)
- Fall protection systems and components
- Inspecting and wearing PPE
- Product solution selection
- Practical knowledge gained through the course
- Review of topics covered and objectives
Half a day
Price is inclusive of certification and registration. (Discounts apply to group bookings).