Who Should Attend This Manual Handling Course?
You should undertake the Manual Handling training if you undertake lifting procedures in a work environment.
- Understanding the reasons for safe Manual Handling
- Potential injuries, employer’s and employee’s legal duties and consequences of non-compliance
- Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
- Understanding the types of equipment and test requirements associated with manual handling safety
- Types of Manual Handling equipment, servicing and examination of manual handling equipment
- Be able to apply safe Manual Handling principles
Half a day
Price is inclusive of certification and registration. (Discounts apply to group bookings).