Manual Handling Course Aim
The aim of Manual Handling course is to teach people techniques which allow them to perform manual handling tasks safely.
Who Should Attend This Course?
You should undertake the Manual Handling training if you undertake lifting procedures in a work environment.
- Understanding the Reasons for Safe Manual Handling
- Potential Injuries, Employer’s and Employee’s Legal Duties and Consequences of Non-Compliance
- Understand How Manual Handling Risk Assessments Contribute to Improving Health and Safety
- Understanding the Types of Equipment and Test Requirements Associated with Manual Handling Safety
- Types of Manual Handling Equipment, Servicing and Examination of Manual Handling Equipment
- Be able to Apply Safe Manual Handling Principles
£75 + VAT Per Person
You may also be interested in Manual Handling Train the Trainer