NVQ: Level 2 Roof Slate & Tile
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Slate & Tile to undertake this qualification.
Aim of the NVQ:
The aim of the Level 2 Roof Slate & Tile NVQ is to demonstrate skills relating to installing slate & tile roof coverings.
- QCF 641 – Conforming to general health, safety & welfare in the workplace
- QCF 642 – Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- QCF 643 – Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- QCF 272 – Installing roofing backgrounds and components in the workplace
- QCF 273 – Installing pre-formed weathering flashings to roof in the workplace
- QCF 274 – Installing single-lap roof coverings to a variable gauge in the workplace
- QCF 275 – Installing plain tile roof coverings in the workplace
- QCF 276 – Installing regular sized natural roof slate to standard roof details in the workplace.
NVQ’s generally take anywhere between 2-6 months to complete. The time frame depends upon many objectives the candidate meets at each assessment.
For more information or any enquiries on this NVQ, please call us on 01473 744412.