NVQ: Level 2 Single Ply Roofing
Candidates must be experienced in the installing of single ply membranes to undertake this qualification.
Aim of the NVQ:
The aim of the Level Single Ply NVQ is to demonstrate skills relating to installing Single Ply coverings.
- QCF 641 – Conforming to general health, safety & welfare in the workplace
- QCF 642 – Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- QCF 643 – Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- QCF 685 – Preparing surfaces for membrane roofing systems in the workplace
- QCF 110v2 – Apply Single Ply Roofing in the workplace
- QCF 686 – Repairing membrane roofing systems in the workplace.
NVQ’s generally take anywhere between 2-6 months to complete. The time frame depends upon many objectives the candidate meets at each assessment.
For more information or any enquiries on this NVQ, please call us on 01473 744412.