NVQ: Level 2 Liquid Applied Roofing
Candidates must have previous experience in liquid applied roofing to undertake this qualification.
Aim of the NVQ:
The aim of the Level 2 Liquid Applied Roofing NVQ is to demonstrate skills relating to installing Liquid Applied roof coverings.
- QCF 641 – Conforming to general health, safety & welfare in the workplace
- QCF 642 – Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- QCF 643 – Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- QCF 112 – Prepare background surfaces for liquid waterproof systems in the workplace
- QCF 113 – Apply liquid waterpoof systems in the workplace
- QCF 114 – Repairing and maintaining liquid waterproof systems in the workplace.
NVQ’s generally take anywhere between 2-6 months to complete. The time frame depends upon many objectives the candidate meets at each assessment.
For more information or any enquiries on this NVQ, please call us on 01473 744412.