NVQ: Level 2 Built up Bituminous Roofing
Candidates must be experienced in Built up Bituminous Roofing to undertake this qualification.
Aim of the NVQ:
The aim of the Level 2 Built up Bituminous Roofing NVQ is to demonstrate skills relating to installing Built up Bituminous roof coverings.
- QCF 641 – Conforming to general health, safety & welfare in the workplace
- QCF 642 – Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- QCF 643 – Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- QCF 106 – Prepare background surfaces for bitumen roofing in the workplace
- QCF 107 – Apply bitumen felt roofing in the workplace
- QCF 108 – Repair and maintain bitumen felt roofing in the workplace.
NVQ’s generally take anywhere between 2-6 months to complete. The time frame depends upon many objectives the candidate meets at each assessment.
For more information or any enquiries on this NVQ, please call us on 01473 744412.