The aim of this course is to teach people how to conduct a risk assessment in the work place and how to complete a method statement.
Who should attend the course?
Anyone who is required to carry out risk assessment within the chosen company
- HASAWA ’74
- Management of heath & safety at work regulations ’99
- Principle of risk assessment
- Hazard identification
- Deterring risk
- Risk rating, probability & severity
- Hierarchy of control measures
- Analysis methods, what to check and when
- Monitoring and review
- Method statements (what are they? why use them? when to use them?)
- Principles of method statement permits, contents, cancellation)
For further information, please call 01473 744412.