Within the last few weeks, staff at Eastern Region Roof Training have been busy preparing our centre for a time when we can resume training. We are pleased to announce that our centre is once again open for business however, we have made some important changes to keep our clients and staff members safe.
What to expect from your next visit to ERRT:
- Whilst training has resumed, we are currently only delivering selected face-to-face courses. These courses include Health & Safety and Face Fit Train the Trainer. All of our online courses are available.
- We are allowing a maximum of 6 delegates per course in order to maintain social distancing rules
- Hand sanitiser stations around our premises that we will encourage all visitors to use
- Pre-attendance questionnaire to be completed by all attendees
- Temperature check upon arrival
- Social-distancing friendly walkways
- Disposable face masks will be worn by staff member
- Frequent cleaning of surfaces including tables, doors & handles will occur throughout our centre
If you have any questions about your training requirements, please get in touch with a member of our team on 01473 744412.