Who Should Attend The Ladder Safety Course?
Anyone who’s day to day work duties involves the use of ladders.
- All ladders including step ladders
- Brief overview of “Working at Height”
- Correct Handling
- Different working locations
- Fault identification
- Identification of different types of ladders
- Inspection of safety equipment
- Practical inspections
- Reduction of risks to operators in falls from heights
- Setting up and use of safety equipment and PPE
- Safe working practices
- Use of essential safety equipment required to reduce risk
Half a day
Price is inclusive of certification and registration. (Discounts apply to group bookings).