Who should attend the COSHH Training?
You should attend the COSHH Training if you are responsible for using or dealing with chemicals in the work place.
- Duties under the COSHH Regulations
- Prohibition relating to certain substances
- Applying the COSHH regulations to work
- Risk Assessment with COSHH
- Prevention and control of exposure to substances hazardous to health
- COSHH control measures
- Maintenance, examination and testing of control measures
- Monitoring exposure
- Health surveillance
- Actions taken to deal with accidents, incidents and emergencies
- Provisions taken relating to certain fumigations
- Exemption certificates
- Revocation and savings
- Control of carcinogenic substances
- Extra provisions taken when using vinyl chloride
- Additional provisions relating to work with biological agents
- Controlling substances that cause occupational asthma
Half a day
Price is inclusive of certification and registration. (Discounts apply to group bookings).