COSHH Course Aim
The aim of the COSHH training course is to teach personnel how to recognise and control hazardous substances and how to prevent them being a danger to health in the workplace.
Who Should Attend the COSHH Training?
You should attend the COSHH training if you are responsible for using or dealing with chemicals in the workplace.
- Duties Under the COSHH Regulations
- Prohibition Relating to Certain Substances
- Applying the COSHH Regulations to Work
- Risk Assessment with COSHH
- Prevention and Control of Exposure to Substances Hazardous to Health
- COSHH Control Measures
- Maintenance, Examination and Testing of Control Measures
- Monitoring Exposure
- Health Surveillance
- Actions Taken to Deal with Accidents, Incidents and Emergencies
- Provisions Taken Relating to Fumigation
- Exemption Certificates
- Revocation and Savings
- Control of Carcinogenic Substances
- Extra Provisions Taken when Using Vinyl Chloride
- Additional Provisions Relating to Work with Biological Agents
- Controlling Substances that Cause Occupational Asthma
£65 + VAT Per Person
You may also be interested in: Face Fit Testing