Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Scaffold Awareness course is made up of a 1-2 hour interactive training course.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed the training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and certificates are issued upon successful completion of the course.
To book an online Scaffold Awareness course please call us on 01473 744412. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started.
Scaffold Awareness Course Aim
The aim of the Scaffold Awareness online course is to provide individuals with the knowledge that they will need to work with scaffolding in a safe manner.
Who Should Complete This Course?
In short, anyone that comes into contact with scaffolding during their work.
- Working at Height Regulation
- Scaffolding Components
- Boards, Tubes & Foundations
- Fault Finding
- Safe Storage & Maintenance
£24.99 + VAT Per Person