Manual Handling Course Aim
The course aims to teach people techniques which allow them to perform manual handling tasks safely.
Who should attend this Manual Handling course?
All those that undertake lifting procedures in a work environment.
- Manual handling operation regulations 1992
- Accident statistics: causes, prevention and control
- Company brainstorm
- Elimination/ reduction of manual handling
- Manual handling techniques
- Individual capabilities
- The environment
- Person protection equipment
- Dual lifting
- Mechanised lifting aids
- Long term health issues
1 Hour (on average).
£19.99 Per Person + VAT