Ladder Safety Awareness Course Aim
The aim of the Ladder Safety Online course is to provide knowledge and understanding of the safety aspects, the safe use of, and the storage of ladders. It ensures that all employees are aware of, and are complying with the Health & Safety at Work Act and Regulations and the company`s safety policy.
Who Should Take The Ladder Safety Training?
In short, anyone that comes into contact with Ladders during work.
- All ladders including step ladders
- Correct Handling
- Different working locations
- Fault identification
- Inspection of safety equipment
- Practical inspections
- Reduction of risks to operators in falls from heights
- Setting up and use of safety equipment and PPE
- Safe working practices
- Use of essential safety equipment required to reduce risk
1 Hour (on average).
£19.99 Per Person + VAT