Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Asbestos Awareness course is made up of a 1-2 hour interactive training course that includes all of the information from the half day Asbestos Awareness course and is fully audited and approved by IATP.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed the training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and certificates are issued upon successful completion of the course.
To book an online Asbestos Awareness course please call us on 01473 744412. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started.
IATP Asbestos Awareness Course Aim
The aim of the online Asbestos Awareness course is to raise awareness of where Asbestos is found, what the different types of Asbestos are and the implications of working with Asbestos.
Who Should Complete This Course?
This Asbestos Awareness online course is designed for any personnel that could potentially come into contact with Asbestos containing materials.
- What is Asbestos?
- Asbestos in Buildings
- Health Effects Of Asbestos
- Legislation, Including the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
- Asbestos Removal
- Protection against Asbestos
- The Asbestos Management Plan
£31.99 + VAT Per Person
You may also be interested in Non-Licensed Asbestos