Abrasive Wheels Course Aim
The aim of the Abrasive Wheels online training is to provide the relevant knowledge allowing individuals to be aware of the dangers and hazards of using abrasive wheels/diamond blades.
Who Should Attend The Abrasive Wheels Training?
This abrasive wheels online training is suitable for anyone that works within the manufacturing and construction industry and uses abrasive wheels/diamond blades in their day to day job.
- A brief outline of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Safety in the use of abrasive wheels HSG17.
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1998.
- The correct use of PPE.
- Hazards arising from use of abrasive wheels.
- Methods of marking abrasive wheels.
- Methods of storing, handling & transporting of abrasive wheels.
- Mounting procedures & precautions of abrasive wheels.
- Diamond Wheels.
- Electric and Petrol Machines.
- Safe use of the machines and equipment.
- Question papers with feedback from course delegates
1 Hour (on average).
£19.99 Per Person + VAT