Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Basic First Aid course is made up of a 1-2 hour interactive training course that includes all of the information from the one day First Aid course.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed the training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and certificates are issued upon successful completion of the course.
To book an online Basic First Aid course please call us on 01473 744412. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started.
Basic First Aid Online Course Aim
The aim of the First Aid online training course is to provide information and techniques regarding basic life saving first aid and workplace Health and Safety regulations.
Who Should Complete This Course?
The online First Aid course is designed for people who want to receive training in Emergency First Aid in smaller, low risk working environments.
- Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations
- Managing an Incident
- The Priorities of First Aid
- Treatment of an Unconscious Casualty
£19.99 + VAT Per Person
You may also be interested in Emergency First Aid