The aim of this course is to give a comprehensive overview of the risks in working at height and the necessary means to protects yourself against these risks.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is designed for anyone who is responsible for work at height and for the health and safety of others working at height.
- Work at height
- Bad practice
- Related legislation
- Work at height legislation
- BS8454: 2006
- Hierarchy of controls
- Work at height equipment selection
- Work at height risk assessments
- Work at height rescue (overview)
- Fall protection systems and components
- Inspecting and wearing PPE
- Product solution selection
- Practical knowledge gained through the course
- Review of topics covered and objectives
Half a Day.
For further information, please call 01473 744412.