The aim of this course is to provide delegates with a range of skills and knowledge in relating to Environmental matters in the Construction industry.
Who should attend?
Anyone that wishes to improve their knowledge in environmental matters.
- Best practice techniques and legal compliance
- The environment and why it matters
- Environmental management systems
- Waste management
- How to be a good neighbour: statutory nuisance,communication
- Archaeology and heritage.
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor
For further information, please call 01473 744412.