The course aims to teach people techniques which allow them to perform manual handling tasks safely.
Who should attend this course?
All those that undertake lifting procedures in a work environment.
- Manual handling operation regulations 1992
- Accident statistics: causes, prevention and control
- Company brainstorm
- Elimination/ reduction of manual handling
- Manual handling techniques
- Individual capabilities
- The environment
- Person protection equipment
- Dual lifting
- Mechanised lifting aids
- Long term health issues
Half a day.
For further information, please call 01473 744412