The aim of this course is to allow supervisors, team leaders and managers to effectively manager their teams’ health and safety.
Who Should Attend This Course?
The course is designed for any supervisor, manager, team leaders or heads of department in any industry that wish to learn the actions required to manage safely.
- Role of Health & Safety Management
- Development of a Health & Safety culture within the organisation
- Duties under HASAWA
- Responsibilities under the Management of Health & Safety at Work Act 1992
- Civil and Criminal liability and enforcement
- Risk Management Principles
- Identification of hazards and assessment risks
- Strategies for controlling risks
For further information, please call 01473 744412.