The aim of this course is to teach people who work in the construction industry how to manage themselves when in confined spaces.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Any employees in the construction industry who deal with confined space in their work place.
- Prepare to enter and work safely in low and medium risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit low and medium risk confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use appropriate respiratory protective equipment (RPE) for escape purposes in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in low and medium risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate knowledge for working in low and medium risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in low and medium risk confined spaces
For further information, please call 01473 830255