The aim of this course is to enable individuals to legally carry out Non-Licensed and notifiable Non-Licensed work with Asbestos.
Who Should Attend The Course?
The course is designed for employees within the industry sector who have a direct responsibility to work with or remove non-licensed asbestos materials.
- EM1 – What to do if you uncover or damage materials that may contain asbestos
- EM2 – Training
- EM3 – Building and dismantling a mini-enclosure
- EM4 – Using a Class H vacuum
- EM5 – Wetting asbestos materials
- EM6 – Personal Protective Equipment
- EM7 – Using damp rags to clean surfaces of minor asbestos contamination
- EM8 – Personal decontamination
- EM9 – Disposal of asbestos waste
- EM10 – Statement of cleanliness after textured coating removal
For further information, please call 01473 744412.